Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Office Makeover Paint 6.9.22

 New job, new (to me) office! I was recently promoted to an administrator at a middle school. The office I will be in is spacious and has its own bathroom! It’s a great space but needs a makeover! This will be the first of several blog entries detailing the updates! Before The new paint color is Aria from PPG. I was lucky that a paint crew was hired to paint my office and bathroom! After

2.9.11 Kitchen Redo

This is not my kitchen but the cabinets are almost the exact same color as the ones in my kitchen. Time for a makeover! I did not want to take apart and sand my cabinets (lazy, right?) so I chose to use this Zissner cover stain. It is amazing stuff! You can find it at Lowe's. It covers and creates a surface that will be ready for your paint! http://www.lowes.com/pd_192480-90-3501_0 __    Here is my kitchen with a base coat in process. I decided to do two coats just to be sure my surface was prepared.    After one evening of drying time, I started painting my cabinets. I decided to go with Valspar paint from Lowe's. I chose Kettle Black .             After two coats of Kettle Black, I covered my cabinets with a coat of Valspar clear coat . This gave my cabinets another layer of protection.   Here are my finished cabinets! I am very pleased with the final product!        

Bathroom Remodel 12.2015

School staff restroom remodel: Before, dark brown paint. After: grey/blue paint and beach accessories.