Skip to main content

Order Info



Want your own Beulah Bag?

Order Options:
There are many ways to order your bag.
1. Send the following info in an email message to beulahbags@gmail.com.
Name, address, phone, email, product you wish to purchase, monogramming, fabric selections, closure, handles, etc.
2. Order via phone (770-402-2563)
3. Host a show and choose your own free custom Beulah Bag.
4. Set up an appointment with Heather at her Beulah Bag studio to create your own custom design!

Shipping/Delivery:
Individual Orders:
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bag to be created for you. More detailed custom orders and monogramming may require additional time.

Shows:
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your bag to be created for you. Beulah Bags are handmade and sometimes require additional time.

Payment:
Cash
Checks (GA residents only)
All prices are in US dollars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7.2.09 Pink/White Polka Dot Pillow

Made for Harriet C.

Wooden letters accent

As I redo the kitchen, I've been thinking about new accent pieces for above my kitchen cabinets. I was surfing the web for ideas and I saw this! E-A-T! I found a great assortment of unfinished letters at JoAnn so I chose a plain style. They were about $5 each. I spray painted them my accent color Colonial Red. I think this is a cute accent idea for the kitchen!

2.9.11 Kitchen Redo

This is not my kitchen but the cabinets are almost the exact same color as the ones in my kitchen. Time for a makeover! I did not want to take apart and sand my cabinets (lazy, right?) so I chose to use this Zissner cover stain. It is amazing stuff! You can find it at Lowe's. It covers and creates a surface that will be ready for your paint! http://www.lowes.com/pd_192480-90-3501_0 __    Here is my kitchen with a base coat in process. I decided to do two coats just to be sure my surface was prepared.    After one evening of drying time, I started painting my cabinets. I decided to go with Valspar paint from Lowe's. I chose Kettle Black .             After two coats of Kettle Black, I covered my cabinets with a coat of Valspar clear coat . This gave my cabinets another layer of protection.   Here are my finished cabinets! I am very pleased with the final product!...